Sensors count all people, recognize whether a person is female or male and thus identify this basic target group. Data is sent to vemcount further analysis.
Xovis sensors now allow you to identify male and female target groups. Benefit from all existing functions and add value simply by installing the Gender Statistics* plugin.
- Sensors count all people, recognize whether a person is female or male and thus identify this basic target group
- AI firmware has been trained to visually distinguish people whether they are female or male. When the plugin is activated, the sensor or AI firmware mimics the human eye. Its focus lies on facial features, the overall upper body and movement patterns
- Male and female passers-by are visualized live in the WebUI for easy verification
- Data provides the proportion of female and male customers/visitors for further analytics
- Vemcount Basic package needed for further analysis
- GDPR Compliant
- AI-powered Xovis sensors running an AI-based people counting algorithm provide an embedded solution. Everything is computed on the sensor, with no need for external processing power.
Max mounting height & device type
|Sensor Type||PC2S / PC2R Standard||PC2S / PC2R - L||PC2S / PC2R - UL|
|Mounting Height Range [m]||2.4 – 4.0||2.5 – 4.0||2.4 – 3.25|
|Mounting Height Range [ft]||7.8 – 13.1||8.2 – 13.1||7.8 – 10.6|