PI-FMD - Face Mask Detection Firmware license
Xovis Peoplecounting AI Face Mask Detection Firmware
Sensor software extension license (one time fee per sensor)
Sensors recognize if a person is wearing a face mask, compliant with COVID-19 requirements
COVID-19 has changed our daily life and continues to do so. One such instance is the reopening of stores and public institutes like museums, libraries, etc., which are now linked with new regulations. A basic provision is to compel customers and/or visitors to wear face masks and the accompanying obligation to check for customer/visitor compliance.
- Static signage (e.g. a poster) and accountability of customers/visitors are a must
- At the end of the day, nobody knows how effective these measures actually are
- In a worst-case scenario, additional staff is needed to guard doors
Xovis 3D sensors now allow you to identify individuals who are wearing face masks. You can benefit from all existing functions and add value simply by installing the Face Mask Detection plugin.
- Sensors count all people and recognize whether a person is wearing a face mask or not
- AI firmware has been trained to visually distinguish individuals if they wear a face mask. When the plugin is activated, the sensor or AI firmware mimics the human eye and can thus detect a masked face